5" DustBuddie XP w/18" hose
- Dust Shroud used for concrete grinding and surface preparation with angle grinders.
- Compatible with most 4.5 to 6-inch angle grinders, accommodating up to a 5-inch wheel.
- Universally designed to fit most grinder collars 2.1-inch down to 1.3 inches in size.
- Crafted from glass-filled nylon, ensuring its abrasion resistance and rugged durability.
- Features a sliding front clip for grinding close to walls or edges.
- The patented floating head design with brushes is specifically designed for rough sufaces.
- Installation is fast and easy with the universal brackets and band clamp system.
- Spacers have been provided for the proper adjustment of the griding wheel.
- Includes an 18" adaptor hose and a releasable zip tie.
- Complies with OSHA Silica Rule and EPA regulations for point-of-origin dust containment
About this product
Features & Specs
The DustBuddie XP is a dust collection system designed for use with hand grinders in various applications, such as concrete grinding and surface preparation. The Dustbuddie XP shroud is made of durable glass-filled nylon material that withstands the rigors of continuous grinding. The sliding edge clip and brush skirt allow you to grind up against walls and over uneven surfaces without losing containment. Spacers are provided to allow users to achieve the proper grinding wheel depth. The DustBuddie is designed to fit most major brands of grinders. For maximum dust collection, 25 CFM per inch of grinding wheel is required.Dustless Technologies Shrouds are designed to help users comply with occupational safety regulations put in place by OSHA.
- Sliding edge for grinding against walls
- Brush skirt bottom creates seal
- Compliant with OSHA & EPA Laws
|Dimensions||7.75 × 3.75 × 7.25 in|
Included with this product
- (1) 5” DustBuddie XP
- (1) 18” Adapter Hose
- (3) Spacing Washers
- (1) Releasable Tie
I was working on a concrete slab while LIVING in the house...This worked flawlessly.
Amazingly little dust. Used in a basement and didn’t even need a dust mask.
Installation & Setup
Installation and Setup
- Tighten the DustBuddie around grinder collar
- Install appropriate grinding wheel
- Attach the dust shroud to your vacuum