FlatWork & Universal MountingKit
- Vacuum shroud used in dust containment while using gas powered saws for flatwork
- 2018 Pro Tool Innovation Awards Finalist , Dust Collection Shroud Category
- Fits most gas powered cut off saws and captures up to 90% of dust while cutting concrete
- Made of aluminum for rugged durability
- Polyethylene sliders to protect the work surface
- Connects to a 2" soft hose cuff
- Complies with OSHA Silica Rule when used with objective data (see link below)
- Requires a 260 CFM vacuum system for full containment (2 wet dry vacuums or one industrial vacuum)
About this product
Features & Specs
Some people buy a saw just for the included shroud. Don’t buy a new one—use the saws you already have. If you rely on one saw or many, you don’t have to worry about buying a new saw for dust containment. The DustBuddie is meant to fit most gas powered cut off saws. Included with the DustBuddie is a bolt kit meant to fit many models from a variety of manufacturers. It attaches to 2" hoses using a 2" soft hose cuff.
- Wide mouth captures dust directly from blade
- Universal mounting bracket
- Industrial bungee for safe transport
|Dimensions||30.25 × 6.25 × 6.25 in|
Included with this product
- (1) DustBuddie for Flatwork
- (1) Universal Mounting Bracket
- (1) Bolt Kit
With the new silica guidelines, it's nice to have a shroud that works with my saw.
It saves time & money by cutting down the mess and cleanup time that comes with wet cutting.
Installation & Setup
Installation and Setup