- Dust shroud effectively contains and captures dust generated during drilling operations
- Efficient dust collection, capturing up to 99% of concrete dust.
- Design to accommodate different drill bit sizes 4” or smaller.
- Made of flexible rubber that can be sucked onto any surface.
- Connects easily to vacuum systems, using 2.25” hard vacuum cuff.
- Promotes a cleaner and safer work environment, contributing to overall job site efficiency
- Complies with OSHA Silica Rule and EPA Regulations for point-of-origin dust containment
About this product
Features & Specs
The 4” BitBuddie is used in dust control during drilling and core drilling. By enclosing the drill bit and the drilling area, the shroud prevents dust from dispersing into the air, promoting a cleaner and healthier work environment. These shrouds are commonly used in construction, woodworking, and other industries where drilling can produce airborne particles that pose health risks and create a messy work environment. The flexible rubber material of the Bitbuddie shroud allows it to conform to any surface, ensuring a tight seal and maximum dust collection efficiency. Dustless Technologies Shrouds are designed to help users comply with occupational safety regulations put in place by OSHA.
- Trim to fit your bit size
- Use for cutting outlets in drywall
|Dimensions||7.75 × 3.75 × 7.25 in|
Included with this product
- (1) 4in BitBuddie
- (1) 18in Adapter Hose
- (1) Releasable Tie
This is a sophisticated American-made product.
I was working on a concrete slab while LIVING in the house...This worked flawlessly.
Installation & Setup
- Attach to your vacuum
- Attach to surface and drill