DustBuddie for Demo Hammer
- Provides effective dust collection at the point of origin.
- The universal design is compatible with almost all jackhammers and hammer drills.
- Made of durable, elastic, tough rubber, creating a shroud that is heavy-duty and lightweight
- The design is compact, ensuring clear vision and ease of movement.
- The design process utilizes modern additive manufacturing methods in the USA.
About this product
Features & Specs
The Dustbuddie for Demo Hammer, like other products from Dustless Technologies, is designed to provide effective dust containment. Whether doing concrete demolition, tile removal, masonry work, asphalt removal, excavation, trenching, or foundation removal, the universal design fits nearly all jackhammers and hammer drills. The shroud surrounds the chisel or bit, effectively containing and capturing dust and debris generated during demolition. The shroud is designed for easy attachment to wet+dry vacuums, creating efficient dust extraction. The shroud is made from advanced additive manufacturing techniques, helping bring manufacturing back to the United States. Dustless Technologies Shrouds are designed to help users comply with occupational safety regulations put in place by OSHA.
- Effective Dust Collection
- Universal Fit
- Made in the USA
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 3 in|
Included with this product
- (1) Demo Hammer Shroud
- (1) Standard End
- (1) Chisel End
- (1) 8" Hose
- (1) 4" Hose
- (1) Hook & Loop Strap
- (1) Hose Clamp
- & (1) Owner's Manual
Installation & Setup
- Connect vacuum hose to shroud. Adjust clamp if necessary.
- Slide demo hammer bit through the shroud.
- Use hook-and-loop strap to secure vacuum hose to demo hammer.