DustBuddie for Worm Drive Saws
- Circular saw dust collection vacuum shroud for worm drive and hypoid saws
- Fits most 7 1/4” worm drive and hypoid circular saws and captures up to 99% of concrete dust
- Made of an ABS/Polycarbonate blend for rugged durability.
- Wheels protect the cutting surface and allow for smooth gliding.
- The metal base plate is designed to withstand significant job site abuse.
- The blade has an unobstructed view for maximum precision.
- Quick and Easy tool-free installation.
- Replacement parts are available for extended shroud life.
- Complies with EPA RRP and OSHA Silica Rule when used with objective data
- **Was awarded the 2018 Pro Tool Innovation award for the Dust Collection Shrouds Category.**
About this product
Features & Specs
The DustBuddie for worm drive saws is a dust containment system designed to control and capture dust generated during cutting with 1 ¼” circular saws (worm drive saws or hypoid saws). The shroud is commonly used in applications such as concrete cutting (expansion joints), carpentry (framing, woodworking), and various construction tasks. It's base plate and wheels provide surface protection and easy movement. Table 1 of the OSHA Silica rule states that when using a dust shroud, a HEPA vacuum with a filtration rate of 99% or better and 25 CFM per inch of wheel is required for proper containment. This ensures that the vacuum effectively captures and contains the hazardous silica dust particles generated during cutting or grinding operations. Additionally, it is important to regularly inspect and maintain the vacuum to ensure its continued efficiency and effectiveness in controlling silica dust.
- Dust shields capture dust at the front and back
- ABS/Polycarbonate Blend for abrasion resistance
- Adapts to 1.25" and 1.5" hoses
|Dimensions||18.3 × 9 × 2.75 in|
Included with this product
- (1) DustBuddie for Worm Drive Saws
- (1) 1.5” x 1.5” Adapter Cuff
- (1) Front Rubber Dust Shield
- (1) Rear Rubber Dust Shield (Optional)
- (1) Releaseable Tie
This is a sophisticated American-made product.
In the past…I would have dust all over, my clothes would be trashed… Not today!
Installation & Setup
Installation and Setup
- Place saw on the DustBuddie
- Secure with two hook-and-loop straps
- Hook up your dust shroud to your vacuum